At Boggs Inspection Services we believe that professional home inspection is an interactive business. We enjoy serving the Thurston County region real estate community.
A professional Olympia home inspector gives you an independent, unbiased view of any problems, so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the home, a thorough home inspection will take no more than two and a half hours, Ideally, you will accompany your inspector during the consultation, so that you will have visual reinforcement of your written report.
We take our business seriously. Every home inspection in Centralia, Olympia, DuPont, Lacey and Tumwater is a complete and thorough analysis of all the major systems and components in the home. The report includes a clear description of what we’ve found with pictures of any problem areas noted, so you can easily identify them. Fill free to call are inspectors for more consultation after your home inspection.
A thorough home inspection will include the following:
- Roof (shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible roof related items)
- Attics (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments, and other visible related items)
- Plumbing and Fixtures (water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system, and other plumbing system components)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, safety-related items, and other visible interior-related components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (furnace, air cleaning parts, ductwork, electric air conditioner and lines, and other visible related HVAC components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components)
- Basements, Crawl Spaces, and Foundation (insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, and columns)
- Exterior (siding materials, attachments, windows, doors, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, and other visible exterior related components)
- Environmental Issues
- Decks and Porches
- Overall Structure